Thanks to our wonderful friends over at Delight Gluten Free Magazine for creating these delicious Apple Oatmeal muffins!
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 packets of Bakery On Main Apple Pie Oatmeal
- 2 tsps of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped green apple
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together gf flour, apple pie oatmeal, baking powder, cinnamon and salt
3. Beat together the honey, oil, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until light and smooth.
4. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in 3 separate additions, making surety mix well after each addition. Fold in the chopped apples.
5. Evenly pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 25 to 28 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Enjoy and share your lovely creations with us!