- 1 cup Bakery on Main Apple Pie Flavor Instant Oatmeal
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Optional toppings: ½ sliced banana, ¼ tsp. raw sugar,
- Place all ingredients in a bowl; mix well to combine.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer batter using a ladle onto the hot skillet; cook for 3 minutes then flip using a spatula and cook for another 3 minutes or until cakes are cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve warm. Top with sliced banana and sprinkle with raw sugar, if desired.