- 2 lbs. bone-in chicken drumsticks
- 3 cups Bakery on Main Apple Raisin Walnut Granola
- 3 Tbsp. all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 375º F.
- Pour the granola, flour, sea salt and pepper in a food processor; pulse until it resembles a breadcrumb texture.
- Pour the almond milk in a shallow bowl. Dip one piece of chicken into the almond milk, then dip it into the bag of crushed granola and shake until the chicken is coated.
- Place the chicken skin side up on a baking sheet. Repeat the process until all chicken is coated.
- Place chicken in the oven for 40 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Remove from oven; serve warm.