- 2 cups millet, rinsed well
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 fresh orange
- 1/4 tsp. fresh orange zest
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 cup Bakery on Main Triple Berry Fiber Power Granola
- Cook millet according to package directions in a large pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil, potatoes, red onion, cherry tomatoes, kale and pine nuts; cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. When they are cooked through, season with sea salt and pepper and add the cooked millet; cook for another 2-3 minutes or until mixture is warm. Add orange juice and zest; toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture into four serving bowls with the mixed salad greens; sprinkle with fresh cilantro and granola.