- 2 Portabello Mushroom
- 1 bottle of Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
- 2 Medium Sized Carrots
- 2 Stalks Celery
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Bakery On Main Orange Cranberry Cashew Gluten Free Granola Snack Pack
- Make very tiny slits on the top of the Portabella Mushroom and soak in the Balsamic Vinegar Dressing for at least 4 hours (try to let it sit overnight if possible)
- Julienne your carrots, celery and onion
- Fold your sheet of Parchment paper in half, draw half a heart to the seam of the fold. Cut it out.
- Place your Julienne vegetable in the center of one of the sides of the heart
- Place portabella mushroom right side up
- Drizzle just a little bit of the dressing on top
- Then twist the two ends of parchment paper together to form a seal
- Place on baking tray and bake for 20 minutes
- This will be enough time to heat through and cook the vegetables and heat up the mushroom.
- Remove from oven, serve within the parchment paper or remove contents and serve over a bed of brown rice or greens of your choice (baby spinach, arugala, kale) and Orange Cranberry Cashew Granola for a little citrus pop of flavor along with a crunchy texture to balance the dish out.